If you are one of those people who loves being with young children, have an affinity for working with them and are able to empathize with them, a career in early childhood education may be the vocation you were born for. It is one of the most rewarding professions in the world – where else can you influence the future generations and thereby help to shape the future of mankind?
Preschool teaching is now a very specialized field and if you want to enter the profession and grow in it, you need to have the right qualifications. Getting qualified can be tough – not so much in terms of the course content and the amount of study required but also because many of those who are already working find it difficult to find the time to study. A long work day and a difficult commute are not the ideal platforms for getting a certification that could change your life. However, there are ways around this. One is to enroll at an institute like California College of Early Childhood Education. Besides being a leader in the field of early childhood education and preschool teacher training courses, the college offers a flexible learning schedule that will allow those who have time constraints to study and learn at their convenience and obtain the certification that will launch them on their new careers.
The California College of Early Childhood Education Advantage
The College offers both traditional “Face to Face” classroom learning as well as online virtual classrooms. While the flexibility of online learning is well known, the college has devised a “Face to Face Schedule” study program that is also flexible and designed to enable those working full time to study for a new career without disrupting their busy schedules or compromising on the quality of the education they receive. Among the benefits available to students are:
- Enrollment is available at any time during the year so you can start when you want to.
- Transfer units can be applied towards the college certification.
- Once the requirements are met, a certificate in early childhood education is awarded.
- The college is associated with Temp Child Care Staffing in the San Francisco Bay Area to assist students in finding employment.
- The course meets the State of California, Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division requirements under Title 22 regulations for preschool/day care center teachers and directors.
- The director and guiding force behind the college has over 30 years of experience, multiple advanced qualifications and is dedicated to the cause of promoting and improving the standards of early childhood education.
Take Control of Your Future in 2015
To get certification from California College of Early Childhood Education all that is needed is to keep your Saturdays free. Classes are held from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and within a year you will be able to complete the courses and become eligible for certification. The college brochure provides detailed information on the course content, duration and the class schedules for 2015. No single document will be able to cover all the bases, so if you have any questions about any aspects of the courses, the teaching methods or anything else, contact the college and they will be happy to answer all your questions.
The courses offered by the college are not only meant for aspiring teachers but also for those who are already teaching and want to enhance their skill sets in order to advance their careers.
Classes are held in the college campus located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Teaching and caring for young children is not for everyone. If you are among those interested, check out the college website and get all the information you need to make an informed decision about your future.